Monday, June 11, 2012
There has to be an end...right?
It only felt right to bring this blog to an end before I could venture off into a new one. But I still sorta want to leave it open because it's not finished. Story of my life, a trail of unfinished business like bread crumbs to the old witches house. Anyway, I gained so much from this class an it really showed me that I do, very much so, enjoy graphic design; I just needa get better at. I'm my worst critic by far, but I need that, I think.
Any way, I enjoyed the class, I laughed, I cried, I even broken a few things. All in all, I'm going to take the class again. Not because I need to, but I kind of have to and very much so want to. Maybe I'll be better at it the second go around.
So, this post will remain open ended untill I can correctly close it out an push it out of all my memories. But, I'll save a copy on my hard drive.
Thanks Jimmy, and thank you class.
Ta Ta for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment